Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Quick Announcement (and language warning)

I dont like CaptchaOK, I don't usually swear on this blog but right now I have to. This picture totally covers how I feel about Captchas. I can never read them and they make me totally crazy.

I've only just discovered I had one on this blog, and I'm really, really sorry. No wonder so few of you commented - how annoying and inconsiderate I must have seemed. Anyway, it is now gone and you can comment to your heart's content. For good measure, I've enabled anonymous commenting in the hope that I don't have too many haters ... or if I do, it'll be the kind I can take as a badge of honour!

Anyway, please comment ... it's lonely talking to myself!

6 comments:

  1. I am terrible at captchas, too. Half the time, I can't decipher the words properly -- because characters like i l 1 all look the same. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you!! If you get any anonymous haters 'round here, I'll start singing Lily Allen tunes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! (Great image, by the way - I think that is an appropriate sentiment!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought only I flunked out with Capchas! :-) Thanks Hadass...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Lynne, found this in my spam comment folder! No idea why ...

      Delete
  4. I can't imagine anyone hating anything you have written (that I have read, anyway!). I so rarely comment on articles because they usually want me to join, log in, decipher a capcha, or give my email address....THIS is freedom...simply commenting!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please join the conversation.